Skip Navigation

Travel Efficiently

TSA Pre?® is an expedited security screening program connecting travelers departing from the United States with smarter security and a better air travel experience. Passengers can apply for the TSA Pre?® Application Program to determine if they are low-risk and eligible to receive expedited screening.

Click this link to access TSA PreCheck website and application.

Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Members enter the United States through automatic kiosks at select airports.

At airports, program members proceed to Global Entry kiosks, present their machine-readable passport or U.S. permanent resident card, place their fingerprints on the scanner for fingerprint verification and complete a customs declaration. The kiosk issues the traveler a transaction receipt and directs the traveler to baggage claim and the exit.

Travelers must be pre-approved for the Global Entry program. All applicants undergo a rigorous background check and in-person interview before enrollment.

While Global Entry’s goal is to speed travelers through the process, members may still be selected for further examination when entering the United States. Any violation of the program’s terms and conditions will result in the appropriate enforcement action and termination of the traveler’s membership privileges.

Follow the below link to the Homeland Security website that provides details on all Trusted Traveler Programs available, or use the interactive program selector for guidance on selecting the best Trusted Traveler program for your particular travel needs. 

Trusted Traveler Programs Comparison Chart

Renew by Mail

You can renew by mail if your most recent passport:

  • Is submitted with your application
  • Is undamaged (other than normal "wear and tear")
  • Was issued when you were age 16 or older
  • Was issued within the last 15 years
  • Was issued in your current name (or you can document your name change with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order)


Renew by Mail

Apply in Person

You must apply in person if at least one of the following is true:

  • You are applying for your first U.S. passport
  • You are under age 16
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
  • Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago


Apply in Person

For Children

Children Under 16:

All passport applicants under 16 must apply in person and their passports are only valid for 5 years. 

Apply in Person - Under 16

Children 16 & 17:

Most applicant ages 16-17 must apply in person and their passports are valid for 10 years.

Apply in Person - Ages 16-17

Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM